Estate Pool at 2 acres is our specimen carp lake. Tree lined, with a small copse of Alder running along half the bank. A quiet, secluded and picturesque water.
With a head of approx 80-100 fish to low twenties the water has 7 swims. With depths ranging from 4 - 7ft, even though the water is dark and peaty in the right conditions zigs and floater fishing can be effective tactics.
We run a small syndicate on the water of experienced and competent carpers, however we also sell a maximum of 2 session tickets per day subject to availability. Session tickets are available to book up to two weeks in advance - please check all the rules below to ensure all anglers can comply before booking.
Please text/phone 07814 501214 to check availability.
Non Syndicate ticket prices:
3 rods (2 rods maximum if lake is busy)
Day ticket £15.00 (phone to book)
24 hour ticket £20.00 (phone to book)
48 hour ticket £35.00 (phone to book)
For day session bookings, we are open from 7am until 30 minutes before dusk and are located at Greenhill Farm, A710 Coast Road, Dalbeattie, Dumfries & Galloway, DG5 4QT.
Call us on 07814 501214 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Fishery office sells a limited range of Nash & ESP terminal tackle. We are also Dynamite bait stockists, carrying boilies, pellets ground bait and particles.
Our carp night syndicate season runs from May 1st to April 30th.
Price for May 2016 - April 2017 season:
Under 16s: £85.00
Under 18's still in f/t education £120
The fishery has secure parking and the water is protected by a predator fence.
You also get use of on-site toilets, showers and camp kitchen.
Interested in joining the syndicate call us for a chat 07814 501214.
1. All nets, slings & unhooking mats must be dipped & rinsed
2. Barbless or microbarb hooks only
3. Park only in designated areas
4. Take all litter home
5. No BBQ's or fires
6. No spodding
8. You must have and use a 42" landing net & a large padded unhooking mat (we check these).
9. No nuts
10. No anglers under age of 14 years.
11. Minimum line 12lb breaking strain. No braid
12. No fixed leads or lead core leader
13. Anglers must be by their rods at all times
14. Non fishing guests not permitted.
15. No vehicle movements between 10pm and 7am
16. All night session bookings must be made online and photo ID (drivers licence) must be produced when arriving at fishing office.